100' roll of Stihl 36RSLK

SkwerI

Treehouser
I have a box of chain that I bought by mistake and can't use. It's Stihl 36RSLK, 3/8", .063 gauge, full comp. It's the same as the Stihl 36RS except it's been square ground. It can still be filed with a round file, just a bit extra time on the first filing.

I have all 100', but I've already spun up two loops of 84 drivers each. I'll include the 4 bags of master links and plenty of the little boxes to put the loops in, and all the little pamphlets that go in the little boxes. My cost was about $250 plus UPS shipping and handling so make me an offer.

Gary might be able to tell us what UPS costs are to ship this box across the country. ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I may even be talked into spinning it up into loops if you don't have a spinner. Just trying to make the best out of an unfortunate mistake.
:)

ill think on it if no one else wants it. im trying to get away from full comp

Yeah, Im thinking to and All I use is full comp except for my realy long bars

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just heard back from Gary, he said the store was willing to take the roll back. I'll get about $210 back out of it after shipping costs.

Final offer of $225 plus shipping if anybody wants it before I ship it tomorrow.
Brett, if you want it I can deliver, I'm going to St. Pete tomorrow afternoon.

I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though. Things have been extremely slow here the past month or so.

Back