1/2-3/4-full wrap handlebars.

Gary do you know if there is 3/4 handle for the 372xpg ??
I got a heated fullwrap for it but the 3/4 seems nicer I think, and if it's a bit bigger then that's a bonus got them Sasquatch hands too ,,,

Kris... I'm not 100% sure, but I think there is. I will call them for you tomorrow morning an check. Then I will report back here. :)

Gary

I have Fullwrap handles on 2 saws occassionally I find them beneficial-especially on a big saw running a long bar BUT after decades of running half wraps I am so conditioned to them that I tend to not take as much advantage of a full wrap as I could...and except for a few situations the extra handle is just in the way.

i forgot ihave 2 090s with full wraps, and just bought a spare full wrap for them:D

I got a 3/4 wrap on my 660. First time I have tried one and I absolutely love it. Full wraps do get too much in the way. But when you need to flip the saw, having that extra wrap hanging out just makes everything seem fast and fun.

Mine is a factory wrap, not quite as burly as Gary's. It's what comes standard on the MS 460 R.

Dave

P.S. Well, that's a tiny little attachment, isn't it?

Attachments

• MS460Rescue.gif
    MS460Rescue.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 61
You are a very nice guy :)
Thanks !!

You're too kind Kris... :) Just got off the phone with Madsen's... no USA Handlebars for the 372. That was both 3/4 and full wrap handles... :( Sorry mang...

Gary, I thought maybe you had inside connections for Sunday work.;)

Sometimes I wish I did Wally... :)

Gary, about how much do those handles run? I'd like to get another 460 soon, maybe give one a shot.

Brendon... Madsen's says the 3/4 wrap USA Handlebar for the 460 is $39.95 and they have them in stock.

Here is their number: (360) 736-1336 They are a great shop to deal with... :thumbup:

Gary

Back