'08 Wesspur Catalog

Bounce is likely waiting for his staff to make a few more HC Rope Bags before they release the catalog. Just a guess is all. :P
:lol:
HC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmmm they better have a few for me. :/: And they better be up to snuff with the originals or there'll be hell to pay I tell you what!!!:lol:

I'm waiting for my new helmet to arrive, and tonight I ordered some new replacement blades for my Zubat and polesaw.

I always ask if I'm talking to Sean, so far nope.

I got mine... but I'm only 40 miles from their shop...

Don't know where the publications get mailed out... but mine came 2 days ago.

:D:D

Gary

Mine came 2 days ago also but I am like 70 miles south of their HQ

I ordered one & got their '07 catalog tout suit.
Dangitman !!!
I'll be first in line for their '08 version !

Got Mine two days ago but I'm only 1000 miles south.

I'm going to support west coast now.
Sherrils is nice, but I like the small companies, and besides Wesspur is on the left coast.

I already have my catalog dogeared and ready to do some ordering for my little mini business.

I got mine today. Great catalog, reminds me of the earlier Sherrill catalogs back when they were still good. A very well organized and informative catalog. Good job, Sean!
:)

:D I'm glad you all got 'em. I wish I could say I was responsible for the catalog, but I'm not. I'm just the resident gear junky/monkey. Please take notice of Deva's picture inside the cover. I was hoping that would make the cover, but that's what I get for being small potatoes.

Dammit man we Canadian's are always behind the times.:(

I can hardly wait!!!

Dammit man we Canadian's are always behind the times.:(

I can hardly wait!!!

Don't you mean you Canadians are THE behind of the times?:P

Silly Canadians, when are you going to realize that we come first and you come last.:P:P:P:P:P

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ahh frig if I'd only known you were online :roll: I woulda known better than to post a opening like that.

Ahh frig if I'd only known you were online :roll: I woulda known better than to post a opening like that.

I'll take that as a compliment bro.:lol:

You know there's no way I could've resisted that one.:evil:

:lol:Hahaha I know it's just you're way of saying you wish you were from the Great White North too.:P

I'm more of a central kind of guy. I live in the center of the US, and I like to be the center of attention.:)

Anyway I haven't dissed you guys in like a week so I was just catching up on my Canadian quota.:D

You know it, gotta keep us Canadian's in our place otherwise ya never know what might happen!:D

Back