What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Last night it was pork chops from my smoker/grill, sweet corn on the cob, garden salad, with M's delectable brownies for dessert. Good grub.

Wife’s in Jamaica for two weeks. Last night was a spam and sardine sammich and a can of Hormel chili. FML... (and it ain’t funny)

I can use the microwave to some extent but the stove and bbq grill is off limits. She has cookware worth more than me... :D

M's home made parsley pesto on a pot of my home made fettuccini noodles. Stirred in some of my smoked chicken, chopped up very coarsely. Salad featuring our garden raised tomatoes and tiny raw zucchini.

T'was yummy :).

We had Chinese take-out last night; cashew chicken with white rice and steamed broccoli, bourbon chicken with pork fried rice and crab Rangoon, and I had General Tso's chicken, extra hot and spicy with fried rice, an egg roll and Hot 'n' Sour soup. I paid dearly for all that spiciness this morning. :O But it was worth it. :|:

I could go for this!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ARJldyX"><a href="//imgur.com/a/ARJldyX">That smile hides the pain.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I woulda ate it after the grill!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/YSx2PzK"><a href="//imgur.com/a/YSx2PzK">I ordered the small Philly.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>