In The News...

Seems we're about to find out just how funny it is.......

Hope Alito n company have been issued bullet proof limos......

Do they realize they're starting a civil war?

I think they do......

Jomo

They are willing to get all up in your personal chit as to make using birth control illegal.......

Who the fug do they think they are, god?

Jomo

You're a very intelligent guy, far more than my dumb ass pipefitter self, so what made you believe stuff that is so easily proved false? You clearly care, it's been over a year later and you are still talking about it. All I'm asking for is for anyone to post a single source that could give any weight to this bullshit. Last time i checked, Biden is the president. Which means Trump lost. Do you seriously think that democrats somehow stole the election? That the guy who actually said that if he didn't win it was fraud? Twice? That rudy actually had proof, coming to you live from 4 seasons landscaping? Do you honestly believe that? And what, you guys are simply keeping the peace by letting Biden be president? Lol really? 1 source.

I haven't seen the movie... but heard about it.. use of drop boxes. They tracked cell phone location information (Unique device IDs) to formulate a hypothesis of ballot trafficking... privately funded drop boxes.. geofence the drop boxes and NGO locations.. can determine when certain phones pass within a certain area.. for a period of time that exceeds the early voting period. they looked for devices that traveled to both 5 NGO locations and 26 drop boxes... they found 138 devices that went to both 5 NGOs and 26 drop boxes in Milwaukee, for a total of 3,568 visits to drop boxes..

Last edited:
You mean all the factual evidence Murphy has posted about the Moon landing being fake, 9/11 a CIA job, everybody dying because of vaxxxxxines and Covid being invented by Bill Gates so he can have us all injected with microchips and enslaved.
Not to mention of course, the lizard people and the flat Earth.

I'll keep my blinders on.

Oh Murph ain't any worse than the many trumpette's that hang here........

They're all ready n anxious n willing to vote for donald duck dodge n hide again......

Kinda sad in my opinion.....

Jomo

No Scott, i don't have everyone who i disagree with on ignore, far from it. But there comes a point where if someone keeps posting nothing but useless dumb shit I'm gonna decide that it's not in my best interest to bother conversing with them. There's consequences to saying dumb shit all the time.

So I can be as gullible as you and support trump?

Gonna take allota SSRI antipsychotic meds.......

Only on the wings of Zoloft do folks buy trump's bs......

Jomo

Now you know how I felt when trump was elected.......

Our govt's ongoing corruption over the last thirty years does not make an angel of a two bit crook like trump.......

Jomo

So that's why they're about to overturn Roe v Wade......

Who woulda thunk it.........

Jomo

Back