Two Arborwear shirts cheap at STP

• Thread starter fishhuntcutwood
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K
F

fishhuntcutwood

I don't usually post crap like links to sales and stuff, but I was parusing Sierra Trading Post just now and saw a couple of Arborwear shirts on sale. And I'm posting this because unlike usually, where all they have is S and XXXL, they actuall have all the sizes still, M-XXL (Do we really have any S's here?) and I know some people here wear Arborwear stuff.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,1051N_Arborwear-Tech-Shirt-Long-Sleeve-For-Men.html

This one is more like they normally have, with only off-sizes available S/M/XXL-

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,1051M_Arborwear-Work-Shirt-Long-Sleeve-For-Men.html

I dunno, just thought I'd pass it along, just like I'd hope someone would pass to me a sale on Tibor reels or Sage fly rod blanks. :lol:

Thanks for the tip, I'd be all over it if they were the pullover style.

I sold a nice 7 weight Sage about a year ago. Good bass rod with wooly buggers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like a good bass rod.

And I'm not waving the STP flag. I don't wanna take business from Wesspur or anyone, but I'm always up for a deal. I like to support my loca fly shop, but STP is responsible for two out of my three Simms dry bag duffels; one in each size, S/M/L. I just got my most recent one, which had been like $200 for $75 from STP, so I shop them once in a while, and once in while of those once in a whiles they'll have what I need or want.

They do always have tons of pretty good sunglasses though. 8)

And they have good brands like Mountain Hardwear, Patagonia, Carhartt and stuff like that.

Plus the fact they flood my e-mails with 25-30% and free shipping. You can get a lot of stuff for a little bit of money at STP. I need to actually restock on Carhartts for the summer.

I just ordred some Mountain Hardwear stuff with the 25% coup I got emailed today.

I never got into nylon shirts. They feel slimy on my skin. And I'm sorry, but $40 for a work shirt is way more than I'd spend. I get 5-6 work shirts for that price.

I guess I still don't make enough money to consider this a 'deal'. :(

Well y'know, I was just throwing this out there for those that are into the Arborwear. I always wear Filson myself when in timber, and when I used to climb.

Back