Sherrill's New Website

Nice profile Gerry. As far as the website, yeah whatever. I'm loyal to local business. Wesspur all the way.8)

Since we are on this topic, does anyone know where to find the '09 schedule for the classes that you can take at the local vermeer dealers? I looked just about everywhere...

Thanks, Nick

Many years ago I liked the Sherrill website. The older catalogs were great, too. Well organized and everything just seemed to flow in a natural, instinctive order. I have never once ordered from Sherrill's website since the big reformat 6-7 years ago. It was so awful that I eventually quit shopping there, I haven't even had it bookmarked for years.

I'm down to less than 1-2 purchases per year from Sherrill, mostly from the local Vermeer and sometimes by phone. I'd much prefer doing it all online but not on their current website.

It's under rigging rope (accessory cordage...?) for me.

The website is definitely an improvement, and looks good, but is still a little graphics heavy which slows it down. I really don't need to see a picture of fifteen different types of rope to pick one.

Some funny choices were made dividing stuff into categories. Why are two categories needed for saddle? It's not like there's a hundred different saddles.

I suppose it's a good website overall but the shopping aspect of it is only a marginal improvement in my opinion.

I can't seem to find the Retrieval balls for friction savers. I need a new one of them.

...I'm sure it'll take a while to get everything up to date.

Much more user friendly. I hated the other lay out of the other design.

Back