WTB husky 338 parts

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Looking for husky 338 xpt sparkplug covers x2 and muffler plastic cover 1 or 2.

Have trading stuff or ;) just let me know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just won 2 plug covers. Down to muffler covers now.

Well I am pulling the muffler cover off the like new 05 since somebody likes it better. They have other covers on parts saws.

So I'm good now to finish up the 2010 one. .

I was bidding too but have gone so often without them I realy can't justify em. Good score for the $:thumbup:

You can get the OEM covers like your saw came with, without the hardware for $6.30 plus shipping or get from local dealer. Those fix kits are $13 with hardware.

I have two ... big repair when crankshaft broke off at the clutch ... though expensive I did it ... new models suck by comparison... do not blame you for parts shopping ... lost two or three of dang plug covers

You should have spoke up Dave I could have sent you a good motor complete for the cost of shipping. It's the housings I'm short on. Keep it in mind for future!

I was bidding too but have gone so often without them I realy can't justify em. Good score for the $:thumbup:

I didnt use the $13 repair kit for the fix. I just took the plain cover and used blue loctite on the bolt to see if that would hold it without going to their 2 bolt repair kit.

Any of you guys just try loctite to see if it would stay and not vibrate off?

Not me. I had thought of drilling the head on my press and wire it. Like race cars and such. Let us know how it works out.

Back