Wood stove heat

Damn, that's harsh. Need two full time jobs. One for energy, and the other for everything else D^:

Went and looked at my buds new neighbors Lopi Endeaver. The stove was in the house when they bought it. It had a bypass passage to get the fire going that you opened by pulling on a rod. The rod pulled right out and they had no idea what it was supposed to do or how to run the stove otherwise. It had interior double wall similar to b vent gas pipe inside. Went through the wall to double wall stainless. He had cleaned that but not interior. Pulled that apart and you could see the threaded joint for the rod that had stripped out. He could fix that. Crawled in the corner behind it to get model name from the sticker on the back. Told them look online and they could download owners manual. They were most thankful. My bud says they want to get me something for my effort. Not really dificult so I told them no charge.
Perhaps they can help with your italics problem...lolz

Going to clean my flu pipe for the first time this season. Should be pretty good since this is probably the best seasoned wood I’ve ever burnt. 2 years split and stacked. Some day I’ll get around to installing a furnace but I’m going another winter with out the ease of turning a thermostat dial to stay warm

I'd set that on the computer desk, on a tile of course.

It would be a nice size for an RV.
I had some friends who lived in a single wide in the country. They had a little tiny cast pot belly stove, used to have to crack the windows to keep from sweating. Burning Tamarix aphylla of all things. What else are you gonna burn when you live in a clump of them?

Last edited:
Back