Wii

My friend got one for his elderly mum, it really helps her with balance and movement and co-ordination....then I stop by, and a few other friends, we take over and the competition is ON!!

Try the soccer goalie headers...I keep getting bashed in the face with the boots...downhill skiing is a blast and you need loads of room for the tennis...

Wii...I wish!

Last month (before the US Thanksgiving), I asked my eldest daughter if she thinks her & her younger sister would like a Wii system from Santa this year. Her reply was she doesn't want one and she was very sure that little sister would not use it either. Ok then.

A few weeks and a few conversations about the Wii system later and now they both very much want a Wii from Santa!

Well thats just great! :roll: When I could find several in every store, they didn't want it. Now that folks are waiting outside stores hopping to be first in line to grab on off the supply truck, I can't find one anywhere!!!:X

I've looked all over, even in different towns checking all the stores that carry them! So far...NOTHING!!!

Looks like Santa is gonna come up short this year.

Note to self...never ask for a second opinion about a gift idea from someone who dosen't know what they want!!!:|::|:

HC

I dunno...I already spend enough time looking at a screen. Looks like fun though. The wife's been wanting one, but our floor is a little weak, creaks a lot.

My friend got one for his elderly mum, it really helps her with balance and movement and co-ordination....

My wife says they are a pretty useful tool in the nursing homes.

Beyond that I think kids need to be outside playing.

I played the bowling game, it's way cool.

:DBowling usually makes for a good night...:|:

I just tried out the wii fit last night and gotta say it was a blast. I dislike video games but this was fun for sure, got me thinking:D.

I can't wait for Christmas so I can play with my son's presents with him.

Lol, last night our host was demoing the hula hoop game.:lol: He's about 250pds, built like a linebacker. Was pretty entertaining. Lmao.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My wii is plugged in to the web. Right now I on youtube on the tv and the house on the laptop
Hey Butch there is a wwe smack down game

Back