Current name- Brian.
From this day forward, you shall be known by all your brothers and sisters as:
In order to get the most out of your new cool sounding African name you need to have it legally changed. Changing your name is a rather simple process which involves the following:
1. Filling out a couple of forms.
2. Take the completed forms to the Clerk of the Court's office at your local County Superior Courthouse for approval and filing.
3. Obtain a hearing date from the Calendar Clerk. This is often the same person that you just saw.
4. Take forms back to the Filing Clerk for required publication.
5. In case of a minor, a search may be required.
6. The court will charge a filing fee of about two hundred dollars. (We are not sure if Mr. Farrakhan would pick up the tab, but it might be worth looking into).