VP Racing Fuel

Ive run it. Smells cleaner but doesn't seem to do anything. I forget where I got my hands on it, but I know it was for a bargain.

I liked the smell of VP fuel at the drags, but then that might have been the nitro grade. Can you run nitro in a two cycle?

On another note, I think the fuel would be easy to counterfeit on the street. At those prices, no problem.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got a 5 Gallon jug of this stuff from a local SHELL gas station for $83... smells so good I wanna drink it!

Butch, did the thread title make these fellas sign up? ... Welcome guys, my name is Brian. *Vrooom * vrooooom*

This is what I am going with next. Easy to get, just a few clicks and then the waiting. Running 110 low lead has left a white residue in some of my exhausts that are choked up and others have a yellowish goo forming at the exhaust. Easy to wipe off, but for $66/5 gal plus shipping - I will be spending less and not getting any lead.

http://www.goestores.com/storename/highfuelsn/dept/262896/ItemDetail-10490213.aspx

I liked the smell of VP fuel at the drags, but then that might have been the nitro grade. Can you run nitro in a two cycle?

On another note, I think the fuel would be easy to counterfeit on the street. At those prices, no problem.

You go to the drag races? You are even cooler than I thought!! What track did you go to?

Tom, are you sure it wasn't Castrol? Lots of guys were using it when there were fewer choices. It became the smell of the bike track. You could buy some castor oil at the drug store and shoot a little in if you want.

Back