Video of safe rope use in tree climbing.

Could this be re-titled something like "Easiest first climbing technique: vertical tree with very sturdy central stem, big thick branches well distributed along stem suitable for line or long lanyard tip progression up main stem". yeah, I know verbose. But descriptive and hints that hardly ever do you get easy climbs like this. This is like getting to actually fell a whole tree rather than piece it around obstacles - almost never happens.

Perhaps I'm low on optimism lately. Historically, simplistic examples are most often chosen, leaving out the gotchas that generally usually occur.

I feel like I won something whenever I get an easy climb.

Not knocking the vid. Perhaps he should put out difficult climb vids too? Would be eye opening and educational. Think of the first traverse vid you ever saw vs the basics.

Intel gives a tick-tock model to cpu advancements.
Tock is an advancement, tick is a refinement to smaller, tighter more efficient of the last advancement, but same technological level otherwise. Thus tock increases size/footprint, and tick shrinks that into a smaller size/footprint of cpu to same functionality.
Easy job is just time tick to refine, polish moves, while in a different mode/aspect view/gear to me.
Might try few new things cuz slack, but mostly necessity being such a mutha, births innovations in tock, that refine later.

Back