Up late ordering gear. And drinking

Page

TreeHouser
So I was up late ordering gear and also drinking. What a great and expensive combo. New rope(vortex) which is my favorite line so far. Got the ends spliced which I never had before. I will do that again, it's pretty awesome. New rigging line, 1/2" stable braid. A bunch of tenex for splicing slings. Of course a handful of stealy's. I got my buddy a rope wrench which I get to use cause we work together. Maybe he'll buy me a HH next time he's drinking and shopping. Rope bag, and pretty sure a few other nic nac's that I can't remember right now. I got it from tree stuff of course so it was here right away and came with stickers(yeah!)and a couple buffs(double yeah!) I love treestuff

I love stable braid. Ive put some abuse on that stuff over the years and always been pleased. Vortex rocks too. I like squirellin on that stuff. Its my current numero uno climbing line.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The rigging line came with a wide spliced end which I didn't expect. Never had that before. I was using that end the other day with a stealy and found myself half hitching everything on top of that for fear of it slipping off. It was interesting using a stealy or shackle. I don't know if it saves any time. Knots can be tied In an instant once committed to muscle memory. the line is great. It's been to long since I had a good 1/2" line. I lowered an entire oak tree(36" diameter by maybe 75') the other day using that and a 5/8 line. It's pretty amazing what rope can due

Ha! Two of my favorite past times. But I have never combined the two. We "need" a bunch of stuff, including rigging lines, but I'm not ordering tonight.... Cause I'm having a cocktail.

The best part of ordering treestuff is that you never know what's actually going to be in the box.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Drunk shopping = the loss of good money! So tragic that benny will never grow up to be a thou. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY MISTER! Taking the lives of good hard earned money, for shame on you!
Anyway be sure to post some picts in the OCGD thread. cheers!

Treestuff is the shiz, here's my latest acquisition. Small Dmm block and atlas 9/16th rigging line. Wanted to get the stein rc2000 but the bastids were out of stock. Enjoy your new tools.
3aputata.jpg

I like the vortex a lot but it gets a little heavy going through redirects. I wish they could make it lighter somehow

Curios, any one in Ontario purchase from Treestuff? I'm wondering what the delivery time would be. I think there is some deal with a company out in Alberta to reduce brokerage. At any rate, some of the delivery times from the "local" guys in Ontario sometimes takes from 2 to 3 weeks.

Back