truckgear4sale

• Thread starter xtremetrees
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2K
X

xtremetrees

Heres some pics. If anyones interested I can give yall the name and number of dude for details or I can take more pics as I may get in a day or two's work this week.
Truck 1.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Any interest yall can PM me or post to the thread.
Any commission (which I dont expect) I will donate to the treehouse. I'm just doing this as a favor as the guy is throwing some work my way during slow winter months.

Aint that the truth, it might be workable though (in dire need of paint) or a light rebuild....

Robert, any idea what he'd want for just the loader?

I don't know anything about the condition of it. I just called and asked for year model, condition, and how much he wants. Carl this gear is about 1 hr north of Atlanta. The guy has 8 or 9 trucks alone, and cant work me full time now. Today the two grounds men are splitting wood to get some hrs in.
They should call me back today. since your interested Ill lift the hood take picks of engine, interior, mileage, see if it dumps etc. and get a history on it.

$11,000 Carl. its got a Peterson lightening loader, 104,000 miles, it's 91' topkick with HD Automatic, and a Cat diesel motor. Bought it from city of Jax Fla.some time ago at auction.

Also, dudes got a Raco tow behind stump grinder 75hp diesel for 15,000.

If you ask me he likes his stuff wayy to much.

11,000 for the loader truck is a good price if everything is functional. The loader itself is worth that if it works.

Just by looking at the pics I'd say it has some issues. Trucks like that have a way of keeping themselves busy.

Carl, those type of loader trucks bring 8 or 10k up here in the auctions. Like you said, beat up and used up from non caring city employee's.

They do use them for sure.

They have a crew in town that follows the yard waste guys around and fill in the holes they dig with the grapples.

Carl, those type of loader trucks bring 8 or 10k up here in the auctions. Like you said, beat up and used up from non caring city employee's.

Yeah, I could see the truck going for that, I was referring to the loader itself, not the whole works.

Yeah, I could see the truck going for that, I was referring to the loader itself, not the whole works.

If your only looking for a boom, you can buy good, operable, full blown top seat Prentice loader booms (unmounted) for 11k

Back