TreeHouse Auction ...Fig-8 w/Ears

• Thread starter Hobby Climber
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 6K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just to let everyone know, Burnham PM's me the other day, (His Backup Plan), to tell me he'll be out of town this weekend. He further indicated that if someone out bidded him on his last bit, then I'm to submit on his behalf a new bid of $75.

That said, We now have a new bid of $75 from Burnham!

Let the snipeing begin!

By my clock (10:07pm), there is about two hours left to place bids to support The Tree House web site.

Good luck to all.

HC

Here we go folks, there is five minutes left in the auction...we have Burnhams $75 bid going once...

Going twice with 1 minute left

Going three times...SOLD the the absent man with the hardhat for $75!

Congrats Burnham, soon as you PM me your address, I'll drop it in the mail.

Bob

Attachments

• Auctioneer_ani.gif
    Auctioneer_ani.gif
    70.9 KB · Views: 43
crikey_logo.jpeg

I dunno if sniping with Burnham unavailable is sufficiently sporting for me.:dontknow:

------------------------

Justin,

To ensure this auction was handled on the up & up and to show good faith, I'll honour the second highest bid in this auction.

That would be your bid of $65 if not mistaken.

If you don't mind waiting until our local police tack-team is finished with the one I lent them, you can have that one if you want.

To be honest, I wont know the condition it'll be in once its returned to me but can assure you that it would have only been used for rapelling.

Justin, if you do want this 2nd Q-Eight, Make your donation to the TreeHouse site and its yours once the police tack-team returnes it to me, (some time in April).

BTW, if the police damaged, lost or otherwise placed it in questionable condition, I'll order you a brand new one & have the company mail it to you direct!

What say you good sir? No pressure.

Bob

Bob, That is extremely kind and generous of you!.......but Brian did tender a higher bid than mine while unaware of Burnham's last bid. I'll give him first dibs if he wishes-if nay I'll accept your offer.

Bob, That is extremely kind and generous of you!.......but Brian did tender a higher bid than mine while unaware of Burnham's last bid. I'll give him first dibs if he wishes-if nay I'll accept your offer.

------------------------

I thought he may have been kidding with his laughing smilly. But if that was a prober bid...I'll honor it!

So Brian...balls in your court. Yes? No? ???

Brian PM'd me and confirmed my previous suspissions that he was in fact kidding by bidding lower thatn Burnhams $75 bid. The smilly does indicate this.

So Justin, it looks like this second Q-8 is yours. Congrats to you and thats to all who participated in my little auction to support The TreeHouse!

Bob

Brian PM'd me and confirmed my previous suspissions that he was in face kidding by bidding lower thatn Burnhams $75 bid. The smilly does indicate this.

Yea, one should probably not make a post like that in a thread like this.

Cool. Thanks Burham and Bob!!! :beer:

Its all good Boss. Ya may have to wait a bit though. Burnham in out of town until the middle of March and the Q-8 that Stumper is getting will not be returned to my until sometime in April.

Funny how things work out eh!

Bob

Well, I won't wait until April to donate but I will wait a day aor 2 for some funds to hit my account.

Thanks, Bob! Soon as I'm back in town for more than half a minute come the third week of the month, I'll get in touch with both you and Butch.
:)

Works for me Mr.B.

PM my your Address & Phone number for shipping once back & we'll get it out tou ya!

Bob

Burnham,

Your Q-8 will be mailed out this week! Thanks again for donating to the TH!

Justin,

I sent you a PM.

Hey, Bob! That RQ3 was sitting in my inbox when I finally got back to my office today. It's lovely! Perfect condition. Thanks so much.

I believe Butch is already in receipt of my donation...hardly seems like I "gave", as I also received so fine a tree tool in the bargain.

Thanks again!

Your welcom Mr.B.

and thank you Butch for providing us with the TreeHouse to hang out in!!! ;)

Bob

PS- Now if I can ever get the other Q-8 back from the police Tack-Team :X, I'll be shipping Justin his!

No...What kind are they? The good kind? :/:

Hey Justin,

I picked up you Q-8 earlier today and learned that they hadn't even used it yet. So your getting an unused Q-8! Its out of the packaged but otherwise is brand new.

I'll try to get it mailed out to you this week, ;).

Bob

Back