transfer station saw, third time

Altissimus

TreeHouser
.... Free Husky clearing saw ...335 near new NOTHING wrong with ... I'll photo the Husky 61 , the Stihl 018 and this one ... then figure out how to post it here ...all left on the metal pile

I think there is a serial saw dumper on the loose. Call the cops!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
... station is only open half the week ... although after the flood seven days with NO tipping fees ... thanks FEMA .... hate to get greedy but it is stupid to throw out running Husky's and Stihl's ...

The 335 probabley has a bad oiler which is the weak link on that little saw .A new pump shaft and gear will usually fix them .The problem is you have to field strip that damned little saw to fix it .I mean down to the bones .New parts are probabley less than 15 bucks .

This little stihl was found in a landfill. Buddy of mine was a diesel mechanic there and was sub driving the crusher in the landfill and seen the orange case in front of him. He stopped got down in the landfill and kicked the case thinking it was empty. Case didnt budge, this saw bar and 3 chains were in there. All it needed was carb tune.
Pretty gutless for a 41cc saw though IMHO. But it was free.

CopyofStihl011001.jpg

Throwing saws is just as bad as pissing in church.

What people do this! Have they no respect for material things at all??

I am very happy you saved these saws from their misery in land fill!
Keep it up you do good!

Collecting saws is saving the planet!
Yup. I am now a chainsaw Priest!

Back