Time Lapse Tree Work

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No its something different.

This is stop motion

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7F02VJrhWeI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Screen Shot 2013-10-06 at 4.59.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-10-06 at 4.59.13 PM.png

There was alot of discussion on it at TB

Hahaha, thanks gang, just trying to have a little fun. I got some funny looks from my Fiance while doing the voice over.

hahaha...wonderfully hilarious. I loved it...my wife watched it and said, "So what's funny?"

Some folks just don't get it!!!

Great sound effects. Welcome to the House, HB.

Actually we just recently got a bucket/chipper stuck in a steep snowy driveway. Too risky to back down with the chipper attached, if the truck slid at all we would be pretty screwed. So we rigged up two lines on either side of the driveway with rescue 8's and lowered the chipper to the bottom of the drive, using the opposing lines to steer it down. It would have been a great one to watch, had the camera running but the bitter cold weather shut it down pretty early in the process.

Done that with a porty and some stable braid... Had to lower the truck and chipper so we could ease into a pull out to get back down the hill front ways... Wish I had brought a camera :lol:

Back