!!!!THIEVES!!!!

... Why the hell leave all that good stuff in your truck???!!!

It takes but a second to yank that crap outta the truck and dump it into another vehicle...
(Not directed at you, Frans)

I must be naive to think this isn't Ben's fault. I mean it IS his truck parked in a public place. Start removing hands from those who steel and I'd bet the crime rates would drop.

I would hate to live in an area where I had to strip my vehicle every time I parked it. Heck, I'd hate to live in an area where I had to lock the doors. Matter of fact, the only reason I don't leave the key in the ignition is because it sets off an annoying dinger if the key is even partly in the ignition. Thus, the key sits on the center console.

Luckily I don't have any problem here or at my shop.Of course the shop is like a fortress.At the house if Mrs Smith caught them she would beat them to within an inch of their life with her broom.:lol: or give them a load of buck shot from her double barrel 410.Mean woman ,mean woman.;)

Those guys that live in town have to lock stuff up like Ft Knox to keep the crackheads from stealing anything they can fence. My little bud Tom leaves his splitter here because those yahoo's would steal the engine off of it if they couldn't get the whole thing.

Butch had these little plastic things stolen off his truck wheels some time back.
Worthless by themselves

Theives are really hitting the farmers stationary pump radiators around here. They get $50 for them at the recycling and it costs $500 to $1400 to replace them.

Thieves outta be tarred & feathered!

Attachments

• drugdealer1PA_468x727.jpg
    drugdealer1PA_468x727.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 11
Back