The Truck Thread

That was a sweet truck, 99 chev. Last year of the 454, dual pipes, intake and chipped. it was pretty mean but man could it drink fuel, I sold it and that spanky boat in the background for too cheap. I still have the camper though. Lol.

10 1/2' it's nice fully equipped but big for loading/unloading all the time. I never use it anymore, probably going to sell it too. That truck was nice for hauling it, you can see in the pic it's barely squatted with it on. It'd haul that with the the boat no problemo.

Probably not much pics because the forum has deleted every thing a few times

Attachments

• kboom lettering.jpg
    kboom lettering.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 23
  • marketing 006.jpg
    marketing 006.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 117.jpg
    Picture 117.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 20
  • fsuper 002.jpg
    fsuper 002.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Wolfe pin oak 026.jpg
    Wolfe pin oak 026.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 22
Nice equipment guys! You all saw my Tarzota, so here is my big rig that I use when I have to do those pesky cleanup jobs , LOL...kinda pathetic after seein all of the other toys on this thread. Oh well, I don't owe anything to no, rich banker to have them :) Hopefully soon I can move up in the world.

545839_10150712638534844_355234984843_9295022_472911063_n.jpg

Thanks. To tell you the truth I really don't want to buy any equipment...just chainsaws, climbing and rigging gear. If I could just get all my clients to do their own cleanup, or get more contract climbing jobs with other outfits that would be fine and dandy with me.

Some day I would like to pull up on a motor cycle with a side car like Bob (?) had with the gear and do a prune or HO clean up TD. That would be awesome. Small trailer for the saws :D

I've ridden the public bus with a bag of climbing gear and a 200t. Many times. That was long ago. Pre wife kids business. I lost my drivers license for a year in my early 20's. People sometimes smell the saw.

Knotahippie used to ride a bike. Last we heard of him he worked with Steve Hansen and peddled off into the sunset, I wonder what happened to him.:?

Just found out they increased the limit for a Class 3 (standard) license in Hawaii from 15,000 GVW to 18,000 GVW which means I'm legally driving my F550 now, which is a huge relief.

jp:D

I have carried my saw quite a few times on the back of my bike. Just have to tie it down in a way that the bungee cord survives....and point the bar towards the back. :O

What do y'all think about this one as a potential chip truck? I like the size. I like that it has storage. The seller is willing to make a deal. What probs do y'all foresee? It doesn't have a hitch right now, but that can be added (I think). I'll probably be getting a 6" or MAYBE 9" chipper.

I don't like that it's not made in the USA.

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?ohid=3281529

ServeImage.aspx

Back