The Truck Thread

I forgot the number but it was stupid cheap. I almost bought it to flip it on Craigslist but I didn't have a truck to haul it.

Nick did you get ahold of the guy on the buzz about the truckcraft insert and box? That is a stupid good deal, if I were going to go insert I would jump on that thing ASAP.

FWIW, Truckcraft is known to have the best dump inserts from what I've read.

jp:D

It's already lasted 5 months :/: along with another on the back side of the boom. Course I will have to eat crow if it gets trashed in the next month:lol:

Looks great Willie. It's hard to tell from the pics, but there better not be no overspray on that bumper or I'll expect it dealt with toot-sweet!

Looks great Willie. It's hard to tell from the pics, but there better not be no overspray on that bumper or I'll expect it dealt with toot-sweet!

It is, I was going to beat the bumper back in place before the paint job but it is so flimsy I decided I would build a good one for it. In the mean time my dodge just cost me $5800 for a rebuilt trans, clutch kit and rear brakes :barf: Probably should have parted it out and got another

Back