The Truck Thread

The clear Tegaderm coverings are great for short-term if you want to keep all the stump grindings out of open or scabbed-over road rash sites.

TegaDerm Dressings
There is some evidence that keeping a covering over such wounds actually helps them heal a bit quicker, too.
Make sure the whole area is clean, dry and no signs of infection before applying.
I would also use a small amount of triple antibiotic under the Tegaderm,
but avoid getting it on the skin surrounding he road rash, so the dressing wil attach well to the skin.
If well-adhered it will last up to five days and can survive showering, too.

Hey Stephen, that's what sh....

Nahhh, I can't do it.
rotz.gif

Got to see Gasoline's sleeper hot rod truck yesterday, pretty cool and loud! I think he succeeded in pissing off a few of the other campers on his way out of the campground I was staying at. :)

This 2006 Chevrolet 2500HD with the 6.0L Vortec followed me home yesterday... :)

5 long years of paying off bills and saving money to finally get a "newer" truck that I really, really like! Pretty stoked right now...

Gary

Attachments

• 2006 Chevy 002.JPG
    2006 Chevy 002.JPG
    253.3 KB · Views: 12
Congrats to both Gary and Dave! Getting a new truck is just about the greatest thing in the world, next to paying off your new truck. :D

Nice truck Gary.

Carl, you dont mess around do you:lol: Dont feel bad, in 96 I bought a brand new GSXR750 and 2 weeks latter at Robling Road I high sided it and totaled it:|: Crashing bikes can be expensive in many ways:(

What a great thread. I'm getting ready to by a truck. Want something more than a pickup, but not a full box truck. Not sure where I'll end up, but this thread is giving me some good ideas and I've barely made it to page 10 of the thread!

love
nick

Back