The Truck Thread

Very much...
Downsides.. No Netflix.
They are still weak in the media department and the games. Gamer would probably not like it. Most are written for Windows.
For business it is great. Fast boot up and shut down. Asks permission for every install. So malware stays at bay.
It networks decent with my windows computers.
Takes a little getting used to.
They have come a long way to making it user/windows friendly.

Got window tint and the spray in bed liner scheduled for next Wed. Talked to the credit union and I can borrow up to the full NADA clean retail on the truck at 4.5%, pretty swanky if you ask me.

;)
A couple of trucks :D . I know everyone loves the Ridgeline, it's my wife's truck and yes I know it's not a real truck:roll: . The best thing about the Ridgeline is it's AWD system, it's always on and it's unbeleivable on ice and snow, which keeps my wife and daughter safe and happy.:)
Hey, I'd drive a Ridgeline if I could afford one! I'd put big fat sandies on 'er and drive that thing to NC beach and fish for big reds! In the summer I'd never wash it, just stick it hub deep in gumbo mud and sling it! Never saw one that someone had done that, they are always pristine and clean, just crusin' down the I10. The back end looks just big enough for a couple saws and some rope, pile your crew into the back seat and tow a brush trailer. Gypsy, baby.

This probably isn't the right thread, but I wanted to let you guys know that NAPA has Mobil 1 oil on sale for $4.99 per quart. Grab it while it's hot!

Not a truck but I bought my first mod for my Mustang (besides window tint). I picked up some painted mirror caps to dress up the side mirrors. Looks better than the plain black plastic.

IMG_1845.jpg

Any smoke shows yet? I haven't even put my car on the road yet and probably won't this year. :cry:. Taxes have killed my fun money. Yes taxes, I guess it's true Canada sucks for taxes.

The traction control and posi rear doesn't let you spin the tires very long. But as far as 'shows', I'm really amazed at how much attention the car gets. Almost every time I stop somewhere I'm getting looks, comments or waves. I'm enjoying the heck out of it. 8)

There must be a way to turn off the traction control, or there should be anyways. A muscle car's gotta be able to do a smoke show.

Oh, maybe it's that great big button in the middle of the dash that says 'TCS'? :lol:
I'll think about it when I have the new tires ordered. :P

In my car there's a TCS off button. TCS in the 350z actually dectracts from your overall acceleration capability slightly. I prefer it off.

Of course; it's trying to keep you from spinning the wheels. I've noticed the same thing in my Ranger.

I had it on my Impala, I didnt like it ;) That and the @#$@%#@^%@ speed limiter. That REALLY sucked.

Dropped my truck off at the transmission place yesterday after work. I developed a slight leak at the front seal a couple months ago and I cannot have a leaky truck on some of the properties where I work. I could have easily let it go for another year but I was afraid of causing further damage, so I figured I would get it fixed now before it became a bigger problem. The good news is that it was just the seal, the front bushing was in good shape and the fluid was also good. No indication of deeper problems which is a relief. The bad news is that they still won't have it together today and I can't pick it up until mid day tomorrow.

A picture of the mechanic replacing the cracked wiring harness plug and a shot of the sad truck. :(

Back