The Truck Thread

It's an '11, Butch. Going to pick it up this afternoon. 8)

Brian, I was thinking the same thing; room for my flight bag/etc right behind the seat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Congratulations! Any reason you didn't go with a full size model? I'm skeered to get in a wreck in anything else. I'd get a Mini Cooper if I didn't have that worry.

I loved my Ranger and would have bought another one if I hadn't found the deal on my current F150. Cheap to run, fun to drive, rock solid reliable and can even haul a decent amount of stuff for a mini truck.

Hey Mike! At least without that pesky bowtie on the front grill, maybe he won't have to worry about the brakes catching on fire or the wiring harness spontaneously combusting. :P

That thing really is sweet Erik.

Good luck with it, I'm jealous.

Someday I'll have a mint daily D. Everything I own is nice except the truck I drive every day. :|:

Well, driving my old Ranger up to the point of exhaustion at over 230k is how I was able to pay for the nice new ride.

Yep; figured the red would match the rest of our gear, Mike!

Of course I got the 4.0L, Brian. Damn straight... excellent motor. :thumbup: All totaled, with plates, title, tax, etc. it came to $26,130.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 23
It's purty. Did you gut all your lights and electronic gadgets from the old one yet?

Not yet; gotta grab the stereo, light bar, and my ham rig out of it. Tool box and the rest of my stuff out of it. Gave the old one to my sister to finish off; she's riding shoe-leather express right now, and it's not like I could really get anything for it if I sold it.

At least pony up for a new toolbox for the new truck. You don't want to load it up with old, rusty stuff right off the bat. Ask Mikey if he can get his old lady to pay for some new accessories. :lol:

Nice truck Erik.

I cant believe what new cars sell for. Its outrageous.

You got an auto tranny? That'll come back to bite you someday.

Back