The Official Happy Birthday thread!!!

Thank you, Jay, but with all due respect, an hour and a half it's over! This is notoriously the worst day of the year for me. Sorry if I don't get wound up about it!

Inlaws again? Well, whatever....but with all you have been posting about of late, I thought a little of, "It could get better from here", wouldn't hurt.

I hear you! Been a good day so far, gonna load up the truck to go lay some brick in the am and go to bed! Poor A J came out and asked what I wanted for my birthday, all I could answer with was for today to be over! I've just had so many things happen, inlaws, wife in the hospital, my family, I really just dread this day anymore!

Going to be celebarating Lilly's 4th birthday today and she is all excited.

A bit late, but Happy Birthday Lilly. I can't believe you're four already, time sure flies.

Happy-Birthday-35.gif

Holy smokes, Top is 40 today! Happy birthday young man!.

KGmyrek, Happy birthday to you as well!

Happy Birthday my fellow Aquarians! I am hoping this day keeps getting better becauseit has started out pretty awesome as it is. I got to see the sun rise and dance across the hood of the truck, here in Lodi, Ca, and above all, reflect on almost 27 years worth of a ride in life... and what a ride it has been! :) Here's to 27 more, and many more beyond that!

Back