Thanks Sandy . now I have to go on the Road

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
... my friend and his family are quite afraid of large Trees near the house since the storm, I have seen this before so really dd not think about it. When we got there it turns out right in the next little town on storm night three people (all kids) sitting on a couch when a large tree thrown wholesale hit the house killing a twelve and thirteen year old instantly ... they were friends of the kids where I worked. Really SAD, understand the phobia a little better, we took limbs off that were over the kid's bedrooms that they have not slept in since the storm and fatalities

Sad ....
True MB.. It is amazing what we see just driving around.
Last two days you dared not stand under any ponderosa, they were dropping 3" and 4" water laden dead. Crazy shat hearing stuff go crack and slam from over your head banging it's way all the way down for almost 100 feet.

Local woman had a big dead cottonwood or poplar fall across the road just ahead of her when driving. Messed her brain function up. They sued the county or state for leaving a dead tree stand till it fell. She probably would prefer a normal brain.