stitch hitch?

WoodCutr

Treehouser
anyone running the stitch hitch? hows it working? I just set one up on my long lanyard, so far I like it, tends nice, and works SRT/DRT without any messing around

so far I like it, gotta see how it goes after a day of hard use tho

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have one of those!
as long as you have hitch cord by the foot its gonna be good, currently ive got HRC on my lanyard, used to be a distel, but this works Drt and SRT so its a win win, tends smooth, not the easiest but it works so good ill give it a pass

Reporting my findings from my first climb with the new hitch:

FRIGGEN AWESOME, it sorta breaks in, and doesnt bind, has a slight amount of slippage SRT but you can fix that with an extra wrap if its bad

works awesome on spurs, since you can run it as a safety set up in a choker, or DRT as a flipline

I've been really skeptical of this idea since I first encountered it on the buzz, but that's a heck of a review. Guess I'll have to give it another look

I've been really skeptical of this idea since I first encountered it on the buzz, but that's a heck of a review. Guess I'll have to give it another look
im a little skeptical of the wear on the cord, but I doubt itll be super bad

works good on my lanyard which has a good bid of wear and dirt, overall a little nasty and still slides like I want

Back