Stihl PM 63 chain, 100 foot reel

rbtree

Climbing Up
I'd kind of like to get 100 feet of the new Stihl full chisel chain......or I would sell 50 feet of this and 50 feet of the new chain, which I've yet to purchase.

Of course, I can get the best prices here in Wa, at Madsen's.......and often around year end they have some specials, though I doubt either of these chain reels will be discounted.

But if anyone would like some chain at that time, let me know.

I'm thinking about $250, plus shipping......

I'll take it. Do you want Paypal, a check, it doesn't matter. I have enough left for about 3-4 more loops so I'm due for a roll.

I've used a few loops of the 63PMC that I got with the new saws I bought last Feb and I've broken two loops of that. I prefer the older 63PM. Haven't tried the new picco chisel yet.

I've heard good reviews of this new chisel Picco chain too. Stihl introduced it at the right time for the MS201, it's improved cutting speed should help compensate for any lack of chainspeed the 201 has.

Ms200 operators would be even happier:)

The way I understood it the stuff was supposed to appear on the west coast first .Good ole C-4- Fun has some connections and he had it before the local dealers and I had a loop before my dealer could even get it .

Now I have no doubt it's only a matter of time before Oregon offers the stuff .Ralph Nader asshole he is was the reason they took 1/4" chisel off the market back in the 70's before the advent of low profile 3/8" chain .Ralphie boy doesn't have the stroke he once enjoyed so much .Thank heaven for that fact .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rocky has spoken.....

Around May or June I bought two 14" loops for the 200's .One was standard Picco Micro being 63 PMCS 50 the other was the chisel or Picco super number 63 PS3 50 .Seems to me the standard was 17 bucks and the chisel was 18 .It will scoot that's for sure .

The chisel Picco is definately gonna put a smile on your face compared to the slower cutting semi chisel Picco.

I only decided on adapting the more agressive .325 Oregon 95VPX narrow kerf chain with it's extra edge holding capacity semi chisel cutter.............man that sounds long winded:lol:

Back