Stihl flat top 066

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I might have a well used 361 for sale. runs like a monster still, everything works. I might let it go for 75 bucks.

That was a decent price for that size of a saw that runs .

I actually considered it myself except for the fact I have a shed full already .

I'll let you know if the 361 goes on the chopping block. I do like the bugger, but I need to empty some of the stable and bring in some fresh animals that Ive got my eye on. I want a pristine 394, a new 576 Auto tune, and a 555 or whatever that jobber is that replaced the 346xp.

Ya I don't like 346's fopr bucking rounds but for dicing limbs or slightly larger wood in the tree they are awesome. The 576 AT is a sweet monster. heavy, but a masterpiece.

I'll let you know if the 361 goes on the chopping block. I do like the bugger, but I need to empty some of the stable and bring in some fresh animals that Ive got my eye on. I want a pristine 394, a new 576 Auto tune, and a 555 or whatever that jobber is that replaced the 346xp.

I have the replacement for the 346, I think its a 550xp and it rips. Its really light and powerful little saw. You will love it. Any chance you have a 372xp that you would be selling? I always wanted one of those.

Back