QR Codes

Now I have to press and hold your email address, hit "add to new contact" then do your phone number, too. Neat, but not fast. I guess the blackberrys have that scanner hardwired into the OS and you can scan it and it puts the info right into the phone, right? rather than opening up a webpage with all the info?

Or is this what it is supposed to do??

here's one for ya

img.php

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Nick. I guess the import of data part is different for every platform and maybe every phone. Your code looked a lot like Splices by Nick :)

This is a fake one but similar to what I print out on a sticky label paper and place on my laptop, camera, inside back of phone, inside helmet, etcetera.
I thought it'd be neat to get a place that does computerized embroidery to make some cloth ones up so I could sew them to equipment and rope bags, inside winter coat, saddle, whatever. That way if something falls off the truck like happened to Bermy's rigging bag maybe I'd get it back.

fakeqr.png

That shows as:

"If found please return to: Pat Wisxxxxxxi 604 Axxxxxx Rd, Nxxxxxxx, DE x9xx1 3xx-xxx-xxxx"

I didn't put the "x"s in there, but perhaps what you meant by "fake." ;)

Yes, that one was faked for all the non-registered lurkers; PM me if you need my 'actual' QR code,
- in case you were planning to drive up to Delaware to donate a nice dump trailer or skidsteer ;)

I was currious if I could find you based on that information alone. Assuming it's accurate, is the only unique digit you left out of your zip code a "7"?

Get to work man, this is just mental exercise for myself! :lol: It took 4 minutes to come up with your city, I didn't want to spend more time until I knew the general info was correct, even if there are extra/fewer x's here or there.

Back