Presidio Montage 7

Bodean

Cali dreamer
The latest, I'm still waiting to hear back on the helmet cam, I imagine that
will put this to shame, but hey we're getting there, sure enough.

2008 Reforestation season draws to a close, planting will begin and back
to tree climbing and pruning. Hazard mitigation stuff too.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fdoz3CAL1kM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fdoz3CAL1kM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Projects, as we call them, are dusty. Very dusty.
This crazy brown dust with the consistency of powdered sugar.
You walk through it and it's like 3-4 inches of snow.

We ammend the soils and irrigate the young trees afterwards,
rehabbing the soil a bit.

I hope the crew buys a helmet cam, Then I think films can only get better.

The spinning hinge thing, I asked if he wanted it in there, he said.
People should see things like that to exemplify something to avoid.

Anyway, I'm glad you all liked it.
even if you're just being nice and all.

What did that one guy say about, "You washa dey mouth with da bleach ..." ? That cracked me up !!!

Cool Deva.

Has Burnham seen this yet.:/: Some of y'all linger 'round the stump a little there.

And with all that fancy rigging y'all still gotta drag brush by hand? BMG should be in your future.

8)

"The spinning hinge thing." It's a classic. I'd like to get that in an avi file if possible Deva.

Too many times people edit their goofs out of the video and pics and then there's nothing to set examples with. Myself included. Now I have to go back and do things purposely wrong to show what happens.

"The spinning hinge thing." It's a classic. I'd like to get that in an avi file if possible Deva.

Too many times people edit their goofs out of the video and pics and then there's nothing to set examples with. Myself included. Now I have to go back and do things purposely wrong to show what happens.

If you PM me your email address I'll try to email it to you.

I think blunders on file make for great learning opportunities.

I have old video footage of a td that my brother & I did where we decided to use a throw line to bring it over center. Bad idea.
Kristian hates that video !!!
You're right, guys. Footage of what not to do is important. Plus it's hard to intentionally re-create f* ups.

Thanks Frans, I'm a regular tree proton.

Squish, We drag brush to keep us ugly, mean and appreciative of not dragging brush.

I hate it somdeays and love it when I'm hung over, gets the sweat out mindlessly.

Oh looks like it's working then. The mean and ugly part that is.:P

Awesome these vids Deva, thanks for putting them together.

Back