Pouring concrete slab

You think where he parked kept the uc so clean?

A few months ago I chained the back of my 250 to the excavator, lifted until the front bumper touched the ground, then pressure washed from the transfer case back. Felt good and I needed to work under there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep. I do believe so. Certainly contributes. Plus having a compact area to work on would be nice. Sucks dropping screws in gravel.

My love affair with keeping things as new as possible.

But really. I bought two, mid 90s equipment from a friend who parks on asphault. The under carriages are incredible.

Ha! Wouldn't matter where he parked if he travelled the road I live on in wet weather.:lol:

I worked in concrete factory as service guy, engineer assistant, quality check, mixer (Tower Owl as we called them).

In concrete work here the foundation is more important than the rest. 60 cm taken of and sand put in, then small stone.
Use of mesh is standard here in slabs, wire enforced concrete is used but rarely.
Walking in concrete is a big no no here and not done if it can be avoided.
Vibrating is always done to get the bubbles right and concrete in were it supposed to be.
One thing I learned that is pretty good is to run a couple hoses from end to end, needed or not it is good to have later. If not needed it is of no harm anyway.

Back