poulan Super 33 Chainsaw HELP Needed

Dh1984

TreeHouser
does any one know anything about this and where to find parts at for it.they said it doesn't have spark so i would say either the coil is shot or the points is shot.soi figured i would ask here before i get way over my head on something like this.that i don't have no clue about getting parts for.but i know how to reset the points if they are still able to be found.any body knoe where i can find parts at i tried ebay but it looks like a dry run on there.i know it is a 72cc saw i found that out by a other website and it has points but i just can't find any place that has them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
:lol: i would but it's got me bothered now and i want to get it going and add it to my saw collection.

oh i'm sorry this saw is a 76cc 4.65 cubic in. and thats all i really know about it exept for it having points and is a direct drive.

yeah thats what i was thinking it might just need cleaning or some sort.

Elbow grease and compressed air are your friends when cleaning old saws.

Sometimes finding a fairly "rare" saw isn't as neat as you would imagine. You will have to really hunt to find parts. They will be a little pricey, and you won't get anything out what you put in. Since no one will want it.

You should stick to savin' money for some decent saws (Stihl, Husqvarna) for your biz. Your priorities are a little wack yo!

Gary

well i passed on it anyway.i tried to find parts all day and instead of buying that saw i went and found a stihl ms 250 at a cousin house for 75.00 bucks.he told me that it needed a little tuning done and it would run real good.so that what i done and got it runing like a champ now.

Good price on the 45cc 250. $299 is what a 250 will go for new retail, which to me is ridicules.

I sold a like new one the other day (still had bar code) for 150 with still like new 16" and 325 rsc.

$199 should be the retail IMO. But it has the stihl name so that adds another $100. :lol:

canspellsmiley.gif

yeah i know this one has been used a little.but it still runs like a new one afther i retuned it and cleaned it up.

hey guido welcome to the site glad to have ou aboard with us.

well you know how it is.we young fellers is hard headed and full of prunes :lol: but i'm starting to listen to what everyone has to say.so i won't get bad hurt or anything.

Back