Possibly selling minis...

How do I like it? Its like going from a skateboard to a car in life. I get home from work and feel human. I did go the doctor this week and I have a disc sticking out in my spine and the muscles on either side have spasmed around it. Long story short, its a steady source of pain. The mini came into my world just in time. MY BMG arrived this week as well and that again improved things.

What are the hours like on the bigger machine?

Aside from what you listed about repairs performed, anything else to mention?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The machines are identical, aside from one having a 23HP engine and the other having an 18HP engine. I have only used one of them on one job since getting my Gehl, aside from some piddly stuff around the house. Both had water condensation in the tanks over the winter of 2012/2013, and have spit and sputtered ever since. Once they get warmed up they run okay. I figure a carb kit/tune-up would render both good to go.

The one with the 18HP needs a solenoid....I crank it with a screwdriver just fine. It also has a pull start. The engine was brand new when I bought the machine in June 2011, and I've put less than 100 hours on it.

The 23HP charges intermittently. I usually hook a charger to it before a job and it cranks fine all day. The 23 has new hydro pump and drive motors....as in very low hours...they are two years old. Less than 100 hours on the pumps/motors.

As I said, they are not new machines, but I'm not asking new prices.

I'll take $4000 for the 23HP w/bucket....$3500 for the 18HP w/bucket....$1500 for the BMG.....$8700 for the whole package. I have one new tire that goes with whichever machine sells first.

Easiest way to contact me is texting....205-712-4315.

How do I like it? Its like going from a skateboard to a car in life. I get home from work and feel human.

Don't let that feeling fool you into thinking that you actually are.
You are a treeman, a whole nother species;)

Good to hear, though.
You are too young to be frigged up from working.

No the mini came about 5 years too late, you might not have the back issue if you had it sooner..

The problem in my spine came from an accident on an ATV last year. I was riding passenger and the driver was shifting like an animal and I jerked backwards and arched my back over the cargo toolbox behind me. Pop went the spine, and the pain has grown worse since. It hurt like hell when it happened but the steady pain has gained ground with time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramrod with Kohler 23 and BMG are sold pending payment.

Running a "Sunday Special" today on the remaining Ramrod....$2850, buyer responsible for shipping.

Text me at 205-712-4315

Back