The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

pine sap problem solved

• Thread starter swampy036
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 3K
S

swampy036

:D Long story short Black smeered on pine shit on your arms. Just take a wash cloth and put a big blob of shampoo and gentley rub the sap away:D:D

M

Mr. Sir

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmm, really? :/:

What kind of shampoo?

SkwerI

Treehouser
GoJo (the white original formula) works wonders as well. I have a can in each truck, 2 in the shop and extras under the kitchen sink.
;)

Old Monkey

Treehouser
I just shave it off in the shower with Pink Floyd playing the background.

Stumper

Treehouser
Like Brian,mypreference is for waterless hand cleaners but mayonaisse will work-so will straight vegetable oil. You still have to deal with the oil but soap copes better with oil than with sap.

F

Frans

I remember when I first had my then future wife over to my house for the first time.
She made a sandwich using the jar of mayo that I had to clean sap offa me. She thought the chunks of dirt and sap in it were crumbs from toast or something
:)

F

Frans

Of course I ate it. What, you think I would waste perfectly good food?

Besides anything that grosses out my wife is generally a good thing for me. Keeps 'em on their toes around me.

GASoline71

'cause chicks dig scars
I drank beer and chewed snoose all the time... never had any probs.

However I rarely spit when I was chewin'... swallowed most of it (except the actual snoose). So I'll prolly develope stomach or esophagus cancer. :(

Gary

Al Smith

Mac Daddy
I drank beer and chewed snoose all the time... never had any probs.

However I rarely spit when I was chewin'... swallowed most of it (except the actual snoose). So I'll prolly develope stomach or esophagus cancer. :(

Gary
Oh I don't know .One things for sure I doubt with that mixture you ever get tape worms .

That damned tough old Mail Pouch I used to chomp on gave me the hiccups .

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!