once used Wraptor

PCTREE

Treehouser
I have a customer who purchased a Wraptor about 6 months ago as his health was declining so figured it would keep him working longer. He just called me and says he only used it once at his house to test it and due to failing health has had to quit the tree business. Any body interested???

Apparently he doesn't have internet so I said I would post for him

I would imagine $2300 would make him happy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
not to blow my own horn but Gregg was one of the first to buy one. So what, 5 or 6 years later and still running strong..... Haven't had one to date die......

I have to footlock up to several lateral stems of a big cottonwood tomorrow......after just getting off an awfully long off season I'll have to pack a lunch and take coffee breaks during those long ascents :D
Wraptor will definitely be in the tool kitty very soon.

Unless you have ridden one, y'all cannot truly imagine the way a Wraptor can raise your production, and even more, the way you'll feel at the end of the day.

Here's a factor not mentioned near enough, imltho...it could be that the greatest benefit a Wraptor brings to your table may be the increased margin of safety you experience in the latter portion of the day. We all know about fatigue and it's attendant hazards for accidents. With a Wraptor's reduction in effort through the day, I firmly believe that a climber using a powered ascender operates safer those last few hours every day.

I look forward to owning a Wraptor, but at 56 I feel good that I can still do a 50 foot footlock on double rope with a Blakes.:)
Yes there's a double ring friction saver way up there, installed from the ground.........just like hand filing sawchain, some old school skills you never want to lose.
Now it's time I keep the footlocking in check with the low climbs and leave the tall ones to the Wraptor.;)

Attachments

• 20140602_100936.jpg
    20140602_100936.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 44
Back