Nightforce Medium (.400") 30mm Scope Rings

I was going to say, 10k for a rig and scope is bad ju ju. I can build/ have built a 1000 yard rig for much less than that.

I do think carls price on those rings is a good deal. Carl, you ever try the Hart base/ring combo? I've had good luck with them so far.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I used that rifle to shoot from 3-1200 yards from a myriad of positions, fixed distance/position is easy. Never heard of Hart.

IMG_6645.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg

Nice gun.

I measured the distance from the center of each hole. the hole/holes kinda looked like Mickey Mouse, maybe about 1/2" to outsides. Ill have to find it and post pics, I must say I was 2-3" off center but very tight, wouldn't have hit the dime by a long shot.....

I love that Savage, I should probably get those rings as the leopolds I have on it aren't that great....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Center to center is correct, it's a bugger measuring accurately as the group gets smaller and smaller. Shooting l more rounds in your groups is a great way to get them more measurable. :lol:

You never heard of Hart rifles? For real? Bob Hart was a world record holder for a long time and a pioneer in the modern rifle building industry. His brother owns Hart Barrels in NY, one the worlds leading barrel makers along side shilen, Douglas, krieger, etc.

Back