NICK!! You won something on Facebook

Paul B

I dig hammocks.
"Arborwear
Thank you to everyone for the great submissions! TODAY'S TOP TEN TUESDAY Winner for "What are the best reasons to plant more trees?" is:

Nick Araya: Trees are the only component of an urban infrastructure that give more and more each year. Roads, buildings, signs, sidewalks, bridges, and more all degrade starting the day they are built. Trees, on the other hand, just keep getting better and better!

E-mail info@arborwear.com or call 440.543.3300 to claim your prize, Nick! Great job all and be ready for the next Top Ten Tuesday!"

$25 gift certificate. Honestly, not a super cool prize if you weren't planning on buying a pair of pants anyways...but then I didn't really have to do much to earn it.

I ordered a pair of the tech pants. After shipping the total was still like $90 or something like that. If the pants were awesome, I'll keep them happily. If they are not as awesome as the ArcTeryx Rampart pants that I love, I'll send the Arborwear pants back and buy a new pair of Ramparts.

This'll be my first pair of AWs. Maybe they just bought a customer for life for only $25!

love
nick

Back