New Tribe TreeFox Saddle

Oh man..... Tempting....

That's a great deal for any of those people who always say they want to try out a New Tribe.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Waiting for a response as it was posted three hrs before me seeing the post, someone may have responded first. Love the stealth mode:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Joel, it's yours but your PM box is full!

Butch, I literally never use it. I have a TM and an edge already.

I'm trying to sell stuff I never use to put a dent in the cord blood banking cost when our new baby shows up.

It'd be cooler if it were cheaper and a guaranteed cure for cancer or something! lol

We did it for our first son and the way we figure if something ever happened it'd seem like the cheapest most worthwhile insurance policy ever. I hope they never need it!

lol, I wish it only cost that much!

So like everything on the internet there's a bunch of skewed BS on that page to get you to think it's affordable. The truth is there are 2 fees, one for the initial collection, and then one for storage for 25 years. My wife used to work for an OB so she gets a supposedly the deepest discount they do. It's $1300 up front for the storage then the 25 years is $191/mo for 12 months (no interest) so add another $2292. We're going to have both kids in daycare by the end of March probably so I'm going to be on the hook for $1920 a month for that too.

Basically my supersplit fund never even got started before it got spent. Good thing my buddy hasn't asked for his back yet. :) Seems the way things go these days and snake oil or not, my wife and I both agreed the banking was an acceptable risk.

Being a grown up sucks sometimes....

Yeah I figured it was only half the cost. It seems everyone is out to get the extra buck through some small print.

I'll put it on TB soon if someone here doesn't want it.

Worst case I keep it, which wouldn't be such a bad thing. :)

Back