NetFlix

Yea, whatever.

To answer your earlier qestion, No it's not normal. You're prolly not holding your mouth right. :lol:

Ours works fine, every once in a while you have to wait for a stream or get slightly lower quality. But the wireless router is fairly close to the tv, but wired should be better bandwidth.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, there is a doobie in it.
S5.gif

You're prolly not holding your mouth right. :lol:

It finally worked for me, musta been aliens flying overhead.

No Country For Old Men had about a STOOPID ending! :what:

I got netflix and love it. The movie rental store is a long ways from my house and a pain to go to. Besides, they never have the movies I want anyway. They were always out of the ones that were "gauranteed to be in stock". When my wife or I gets the flu, we will temporarily increase our plan from 3 to 8. Since we don't get any tv channels, this is all we really watch. Once you watch 5 episodes of Southpark in a row without any commecials, there's no going back.

Wife and I have a mild addiction to 24, and there are alot of seasons available on netflix. The freaking suspense and never ending episodes are a bad combo.

I like 24, I saw one episode a couple years ago with this gal in it, I thought she was gorgeous. I dislike the way their seasons run etc, getting them on demand makes a lot of sense.

To stay on topic I just looked at the Netflix website, looks like a pretty fair deal as an alternative to pirating the movies from the internet.

it is best viewed in marathon fashion, many twists and turns with intricacy, I found it hard to remember the details from previous episodes when I watched it weekly, after a long delay for the new season I havent gotten back into it.

Cool, I just watched the first two seasons of Weeds. Now I'm all hyped for season three, it ain't out yet.

I been on Netflix senses 1999 love it. we get 4 moves at a time & streaming
we pay $24.99 +$1.00 for Blueray disc's. the first weak that you could stream i watched a ton of moves.

Back