My Website is Finally Up

What's wrong with tearing down a garage to get the bucket in??

;)

On the owner page your missing the word "with"
Winters soon became filled tree work and in 1999

Certified Arborist is to be capatalized

Font is a bit small

Time line is missing a few details.....

I dig the layout:)

When ever possible, we cut back to lateral branches that are 1/3 the diameter of the cut branch.

Whenever is one word.

We don’t use wound sealers on cuts. Studies have shown there is no advantageous effects from using them.

there ARE no advantageous.....

Trees and shrubs that bloom on last year's growth,

snips early in a tree's life

use the apostrophe to show possession

Pages look good to me...I do agree that the font is pretty small.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice! You guys are the best. I read and reread the site and missed all that. Tonight I need to learn how to fix all that. It's 9:30 and I just got back from removing a falling spruce. Time to switch gears.

Best tree co. website I've ever seen Darin. Very well done imo. Course, I've been jealous of your logo ever since I saw your t-shirts at Flipfest. Really cool.

Thanks. It's not designed to sell tree work per se, as to just give folks a sense of the businesses personality.

Has a nice, folksy, honest feel to it. Lots of pictures is great. People like pics.

As far as just picky little stuff . . .
On the HOME page, phone number only. No need for the word "Contact."

Pruning page, under We Do and We Don't, no need to repeat the We Do's/Don'ts, but at least be consistent with all items. Either repeat, or don't. Under When to Prune, in Fall or in the Winter, "the" on both, or neither. Late Winter or early Spring, no comma. Under Why Prune, put the "I mean" sentence in quotes, like someone else is saying that, not you.

The logo is beautiful! Background colors and pics are excellent. I think I'd sneak in my phone number discreetly somewhere on all pages.

I've been making all the changes on my computer but am having a tough time changing them on the server. More stuff to figure out. I don't mind picky little stuff, I want to make it better if I can and your input is greatly appreciated. I don't like the contact button myself but a friend insisted that I need to put it toward the top. It initiates an email to me.

Back