MS200T

• Thread starter Jonseredbred
  • Start date
  • Replies 63
  • Views 7K
Good one Brian.
I should buy it Jonsared but I'm trying to get my truck fixed up and there isn't much work these days. I think I might have a 10,000 peso bill from my last trip to Cabo San Lucas, I could throw that in with WWB's pile of yens.

Andrew seriously has a 200T to sell. I started joking around with him in order to draw attention to the thread. I figured at some point the bids would transition from joking to serious. That will probably occur once Andrew posts up the pictures of the saw.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who's the OP??

I will post pics. I need to figure out why the new computer (windows vista) won't accept the kodak camera software I have.

If it runs good i'll give you two and a half with or without the bar , check the compression and let me know , I'm a used saw beotch and only buy new when I'm in a jam...

If Eddie backs out, my earlier offer of $47.36 still stands. :P

A workaround for the Vista issue would be to either A) download the pictures on a friend's or neighbor's computer and email them to yourself, or B) take the camera memory card to the corner drugstore and have them put the pictures on disc for you.

Also, some printers and scanners have slots for camera memory cards. Perhaps you could stick the card in the printer and then transfer the file over to your hard drive?

THe saw retails for over 500 and typically gets dropped at least once or ten times a yr. so why buy new chances are the engine will always outlive the plastic around it, so your new saw is only one drop or one wheel away from being junk anyway so I buy used and it has worked so far... And I'm not gonna bid first what I'll pay...

Oh yea I'm crazy until everybody remembers the last time they bought something brand new and "f" it up, and I'll say it for you everybody "I've never dropped a saw or ran one over" yea I said that than sure enough crunchhhhhhh lol

Oh, I've done both. But it is something that an attentive person does not constantly repeat on a regular basis. If you've done this for 10 years or more and you're still killing more than one saw per year due to negligence then you're doing it wrong.

And it speaks volumes if you make your saw purchasing decisions based on the assumption that it will get dropped and/or run over. I can see tolerating a certain amount of that type of neglect from brush dragging employees, but not from myself.

Treeclimber runs a pretty big show if I remember correctly from Gary's thread.

Where's the damn pictures of this thing anyways? Compression?

Oh, I've done both. But it is something that an attentive person does not constantly repeat on a regular basis. If you've done this for 10 years or more and you're still killing more than one saw per year due to negligence then you're doing it wrong.

And it speaks volumes if you make your saw purchasing decisions based on the assumption that it will get dropped and/or run over. I can see tolerating a certain amount of that type of neglect from brush dragging employees, but not from myself.

No I agree I need to be more careful , and ten a yr. is a definite exaggeration but with that being said I lost one a few yrs. ago when the chain broke and cut a hole in the oil tank , the saw was fine but it always leaked and really not worth fixing and recently i dropped one when I thought it was snapped on the lanyard should of looked ...

Back