Mossberg 930 spx.

What country are you in Blackbeard? :?
Here in America, we all have a 'permit'. It's called the Second Amendment to the Constitution. :what:

James, yes and no.

yes youll need the right choke, but if you shot gun is a smooth bore, make sure to use rifled slugs.

Nice looking shotgun!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks man, tis a sweet lookin shotgun indeed. Can't wait to let loose with it, you can lay down some serious fire power with that...:O

You may have to register your new gun though.

Man I wish I would've bought stock in the major gun manufacturers before 11/4

So Rob, did you have to the police and justify it to get that put on your FAC? :lol:

Man I miss my auto. restricted to 2 in the mag and 1 in the spout now:cry:

So Rob, did you have to the police and justify it to get that put on your FAC? :lol:

Man I miss my auto. restricted to 2 in the mag and 1 in the spout now:cry:

Still amuses me that you can walk into a gun shop here, say "I want one of those".....and after a swift background check (not a convicted felon and not mentally unstable) can walk out with pretty much anything you want (long guns that is). And NY is a notoriously 'unfriendly' gun state at that!
2+1 Ed? How about 8+1! :P

Here ya go Ed, looking at one of these next...Semi auto .308 (7.62x51) PTR 91 assault rifle. :lol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/id2MkCSJo4I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/id2MkCSJo4I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Right, I'm over the semi-auto rifle thing (for the time being anyway).....found this instead. Over $2100 worth of kit here, I got it for a tad over $1400.........

Attachments

• 700p.jpg
    700p.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 700p#2.jpg
    700p#2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 6
Thanks man, couldn't turn it down at that price. Hopefully get to the range over the next few weeks. Gotta love those American Express points!! ;) For the record it's a .308 Remington 700 P (police) 26" barrel (soon to be a 20" barrel) with a Bell & Carlson tactical stock, SS 16X42 scope, sling, Harris bipod. With the right ammo (175g), you can really 'reach out and touch'............

Back