More forum software problems

SkwerI

Treehouser
OK, did you mess with any settings today, Butch? :P
I can no longer edit any of my posts. If I try to do the quick edit, the window just hangs up and won't ever submit the edited post. If I click the link for 'go advanced', then I get an error page 'HTTP 403 forbidden'.
:?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
On another thread I ended up having to delete my post and then repost it because I couldn't edit it. In this thread I had to add another reply because I couldn't add to my first post.
:X

again, attempting to edit. Looks like it works now, never mind. :|:

Never mind, I guess it was something in IE that was hanging up on me temporarily. Everything works fine now. I guess you didn't read my last post.

Get your chit straight that you're gonna say in the 1st place & learn to spell, you won't have to edit...

Last night I installed the newest Vista 'service pack 1' update and today I'm having major issues with the forum pages not loading or loading very slowly. It's to the point where I have to open 3-4 different pages in different windows and wait to see which one opens first. It seems to be mostly just on this forum. Is anybody else having problems tonight or is it all on my end?

still on XP here but yes, I get the once in a while errors that the page cant load etc. a few refreshes usually solves it. Otherwise I go back to real life, leave the computer alone for a spell and its fine when I get back :)

Was something up with the page # menu for a couple days, but it's fine now.

Correction, Still can't see page # menu at the top of page...

Wow, it's like somebody flipped a switch because everything is zipping along great as of 3 minutes ago. Hope it lasts! :dance:

The top page numbers have been FUBARed for almost 2 weeks. Not sure what Butch changed but hopefully he will change it back some day. I'm assuming it was Butch since nobody else can change those settings.

The thread page numbers at the top right of the page. I may be mistaken but it sometimes seems like you may be experimenting with different settings without realizing what they do. But then I may be all wrong, wouldn't be the first time. Maybe you thought you were adjusting your own personal settings?

Was working yesterday, now the #'s are blank at the top again. Bottom #'s are good.

Back