Miniature Pine Riggin'

Probably for the same reason we did here...to control the swing.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2qXjn-x8BbE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice to see a sharp chain! Why such small pieces? I only had time for some of the first but I will be back to see the rest.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I liked how you used the two gin poles to control the chunks...good video of your work.

Thanks Gary, it was nice having both of them to use. Hey thats some epic vid you posted with that tree on the roof, some cool video in your collection , I was browsing through.

Nice to see a sharp chain! Why such small pieces? I only had time for some of the first but I will be back to see the rest.

Good question, I don't always chop a tree into bits while in the air, but in this case it turned out nice. I guess it's a combination of a lot things, now that I think of it... client had asked for us to save every little bit of firewood we could; also wanted to save the groundsman from starting up a saw knowing the other groundsman was busy in the front. He could just sort through firewood and brush without much trouble. Also I guess partly because my crew was on the clock that day, I sometimes will work differently when I'm on the clock rather than paid by the job.

I just watched part of the first video, I'm sure glad I'm not your groundie!

Why? Were some of those pieces pretty dangerous?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's pretty good, at least I got you for about half of it :)

The stuff had to get moved to a burn pile by the HO, we just moved it out of our way, down the hill maybe 10 feet, the firewood tossed up hill a little bit.

Back