Masterblaster aka Butch Ballowe III

Butch was a good ol' Boy. Old school tree tramp, and nothing wrong with that in my book. I long admired his staunch attitiude to sticking to the basics. He made himself a comfortable life style there in Alexandria. Nothing fancy. like the Duke.

Reading your recollections of Butch really helps me Gerry, in a profound way.

Are there folks who don't like this girl?? ;)

But btw, who exactly was it that talked female track and field athletes into dressing like hoes? I mean it's real hot, but it is curious to me.

Bah, all track and field used to be done in the nude. Less clothes = more movement, and they are pushing that envelope the whole time.

Yes, I figured it might enhance movement which of course is a good reason. But, you know what I'm saying, does it have to me made to look so utterly hot????!?

If skin tight is where it's at, why don't the track guys where skin tight?

Ok I checked some pics, yes absolutely guys wear skin tight but none of it shows off their ass. The few pics I saw, lot of them had tights down to just above the knee, why don't the girls wear that? Who talked em into looking like sex objects?

It all started with female beach volleyball. :big-love:
Ok call me a sexist pig but I do so love looking at the female form clad in whatever outfit, or lack of, they see fit to wear. Hell spandex down to the ankle doesn't leave much to the imagination male or female. I think it's when you seem them as a sex object is the problem.

Ha like the whole world doesn't see them as sex objects when dressed like that.

I guess it is obviously an ingrained societal thing lately, wherever possible, girls dress hot and skimpy

Walmartians.
Ha like the whole world doesn't see them as sex objects when dressed like that.

I guess it is obviously an ingrained societal thing lately, wherever possible, girls dress hot and skimpy
The thing is that you need to not stare at their womanly attributes and respect who they are while wearing a brightly colored second skin. The whole time denying biology.

Hey, I gotta think MB would be quite happy with the way the House has carried on in his absence. Still seems very vibrant and relevant.

Still the occasional bumps in the road, same as when he was here.

8) :drink:

Back