Klein Spurs, no pads

Ax-Man

Don't make me chop you
Before they go to e-bay. Someone here may have a use for these spurs. I would like someone from this site to get these spurs because at least I could rest easy knowing they have some kind of training in using them. I hope so anyway. I am not responsible if you injure yourself. Just a little disclaimer

Pictured are Klein climbing spurs with the long or tree gaffs. Sorry no pads they got swiped awhile ago. Any pads I would have would be used and the straps aren't the ones I like to see on a pair of spurs.

These spurs are in almost like new condition. The gaffs are nice and tight and sharp. No slop in the screws at all. The spurs have a little paint loss on the bottom. There are a few traces of dirt.

They have only been used a few times and have probaly only been in three trees. I personally didn't like them and neither did the other guys who climb. They are fine for spar work but I didn't like them when working my way out on a limb. We are Buckingham fans with the regular straight gaff.

I am asking $75 bucks plus shipping for an additional $10 for a total of $85. If you have priced spurs lately this is a deal even without the pads.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or just ask here.

Here are some pics

Attachments

• P2050212.JPG
    P2050212.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 20
  • P2050213.JPG
    P2050213.JPG
    212.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, that was quick. They are yours as you spoke first. :D I sent you a pm back for some details.

Thanks, I am glad another TreeHouser can use this gear.

Hey man I know a good deal when I see one. Plus I can use them. I pm'd you my info.

Larry, be careful. You know what they say about those GDC's. I'd collect payment first before shipping them out. And make sure it isn't in that funny money currency they use up there. ;):P

hmmm, seems the GDC money is worth a fair mark vs the US greenback these days...
U.S. Dollar / Canadian Dollar 1.0060 1.0030
Canadian Dollar / U.S. Dollar 0.9940 0.9970

Back up for sale is one set of Klien spurs no pads. Same condition as I recieved them in except used for half an hour in one tree. I've added bottom straps and will leave them on as I have no use for them.

$75 plus shipping

didnt like em huh? ill look mine over tommorrow see how they are wearing and if i need a spare unless you want to trade straight across for nearly news straight gaffs?

buckinghams

Attachments

• hooks 002.jpg
    hooks 002.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 9
  • hooks 003.jpg
    hooks 003.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn I just caught this, thought this thread was history. Now I feel kind of bad for Ben that he was disappointed.

I should have e-bayed them and spared some people some grief and money.

Sorry

75 isnt bad to try something and move it on if you dont like it. i wouldnt feel bad

Back up for sale is one set of Klien spurs no pads. Same condition as I recieved them in except used for half an hour in one tree. I've added bottom straps and will leave them on as I have no use for them.

$75 plus shipping

Heck, I'll buy them if they're still available. Then I can get my
Bashlins back from the crew before they "disappear".

Back