Instagram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah man, its heavy. Vizslas rule 8) Though his is a "Wizsla" a mix of vizsla and weinmariner.

He is massively into his pet. I seen a vid where he was talking to him and prepping him as if he were the star going on stage and then after much prep, low and behold it shows Brett on stage singing with the pup in sort of a front papoose. Real cute.

Doesn't hurt that bruh can sing like a damn canary.

Possibly the most perfect 15 seconds on da web

summa cum laude grads.

On those big watersheds......so pretty much everywhere, they will spring into action and take measures to keep the soil on the hillsides.

Some will wash away, but life goes on.

I was rereading this thread. Jimbo, who is "they" referred to above. Thanks.

Oh, my. What were we talking about?

Response after a fire has burned through?

On big fires in politically sensitive areas....the "they" is a BAER Team. Burned Area Emergency Response team. Burnham has done that kind of work I believe.

On other incidents, the guys who were there cutting line will go back and try to stem the effects of erosion.

Yes that was old, but the topic was intense fire making regrowth difficult or impossible due to soil sterilization or loss.

Sounds like a job too huge or too steep or too remote to do in many cases. But half a loaf better'n no loaf.

Well good to hear.

MB, you love dogs so much, cmon bruh, get one. You no spring chicken, ya'll can grow old together.

Yep. I've always felt bad about having a house critter all alone when I'm gone, so I got my Tom a female to hang with.

It's not my cat... it's his.

I just have one cat.

Lol!

Does he seem to like the company?

What's yours, I'll tag you. I have a grand total of 1 post.

Kyle oughta like that pic

Back