Insect and bites

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok! I got it. I know about "I get it later" My throwing bag got stuck on the tree I retreved 2 months later, LOL

One example...I remember being on a forced march once...full backkpack, summer, hot, tired, hypnotized by the boots of the guy in front of me.

We were shown a mountain 13 miles away at daybreak; instructors said, "there is your next camp...and your C-rations...see you there when you get there".

Probably 8 hours later we were bushwacking all over the mountains with only our dead reckoning to get us to the next base camp...we were climbing trees to try to get another glimpse of the mountain. I remember walking along a road and as I watched the boots of the guy in front of me I noticed a map in the ditch beside the road we were on. We could have used that map most likely...but it was more energy that I could muster to get out of my zone and break the rhythm of the march.

Crazy me just kept on hiking. I have never forgotten that map. We finally made the base camp...got to the foot of the mountain and had a two mile jeep road hike up to camp. That was a hard day...good decisions were hard to come by.

Arbone here, they say they did not march, ones per year with out no trainning they took a 25 miles walk in full gear.LOL.

This is what I was talking about, the big loop go around a branch or trunk, the carabiner, pursik abd rollnlock go to the bridge on my harness. That is my climing line / safety when I go up on spurs. It also doble as an ancker. 20160105_201624.jpg 20160105_201636.jpg

Jose, did you mention you were an MP before? If memory serves me correctly is there only one airborne MP regt or coy in the US?

This is what I was talking about, the big loop go around a branch or trunk, the carabiner, pursik abd rollnlock go to the bridge on my harness. That is my climing line / safety when I go up on spurs. It also doble as an ancker.View attachment 66498View attachment 66499

That Roll and Lock is a one-direction ascender, not a hitch cord / prussic-minding pulley.

That non-locking carabiner on the eye...what's that? Is it simply to keep the tail out of the way?

climbing_technology_rollnlock.jpg

What does it anchor, as its second use?

I need compact, is not build to be main support that is to give me peace of mind . It is a non locking carabine , it is for demostration only, it will be replace with a screw chain link to maintain the knot from coming undone.
No, I was attach to a MP co. as a cook. Did voluntier on my days of on deployments to go on patrol with them. That was many year ago.

It is compact, I cut put it in my trailer, is kind of cheap? Is there some thing better? At that price?

Looks awfully small to be productive. That is for raised planters where you can't get more HP.

HP is king for grinding.

Do you have any rocks in your soil? Dull teeth don't cut on small machines.

Here! How about now, you cut see I use a carabiner to eliminated the stoper knot. As you can see, I got the unisever to go up or down, got my AST to desend as a last resort. .I actualy lear to use it in my las job, it was easy after seen some videos. 20160106_173315.jpg
1452120131832271136520.jpg

Back