I'm curious....

A person call leaving a message to cancel work never scheduled with me...

• I shrug and go on with life.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I throw a screaming hissy fit, cursing and malining all stupid customers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I call them back and explain that they were never scheduled with me.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I call them back and act as if I know who they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stumper

Treehouser
I presume that I am not the only one who gets these... How do handle a message left for you cancelling a job for someone you never heard of or simply don't have on your schedule?

Crud, I omitted a g from maligning.

Never got a call like that bro. Did get a call this morning at 7 am and the lady doesn't leave a message. I call her back she says shes dialed the wrong number.
I believe she's called several times. I need to keep a better call log.
I can get quiet a bit of information reverse searching phone numbers from this site.
If theres a more comprehensive site to gleam info on a unknown number let me know.
http://phonenumbers.addresses.com/p...3&&PHPSESSID=adbcf2aca9c7a344ed97e220a21c988b

Tis better than them malin(g)ing you for not showing up to a job that you didn't know about.

It makes me wonder how much more money I'd be making if I showed up for all of those jobs that I didn't know about.

TS

Tis better than them malin(g)ing you for not showing up to a job that you didn't know about.

It makes me wonder how much more money I'd be making if I showed up for all of those jobs that I didn't know about.

TS

I am sure the ones you don't know about pay the best. :lol:

malign...sorry, spelling nazi.:/:

I'd call just to cover my ass, could turn out to be a good lead.

i voted for the first as i do that whenim busy, when im slow i may call back

Id call them back and inform them of the $250.00 cancellation fee and give them my mailing address to send it to.

I got 7 or 8 or those last year. I usually call back just out of morbid curiosity. Funnier still, considering the only place to get the new number is from the web page.

I've only received two of those types of calls. First one just left a short message ranting giving their name & address but no callback number.

The second call just wanted to cancel because its been taking to long for the work to get started...not me. Apparently the guy was holding up another company's job quote on their fridge with one of my magnet business cards.

After explaining to the guy that I wasn't the one who he hired, he ended up giving me the job and I had it done the following weekend, ...at my price of course!!!;)

HC

I'm sorry Stumper, but what did you say?

I don't pay attention to this type of call, whatsoever.

Back